Advanced Bone Support Tablets
- Advanced bone support tablets provide all the required nutrients needed for strong & healthy bones.
- They contain clinically proven ingredients that promote bone building and speed-up bone repair.
- These tablets contain a proprietary blend of key minerals and vitamins for bone building and bone growth. It contains world renowned bone healing blend powered with Bamboo silica and enriched Cissus quadrangularis extract, trusted by athletes and healthcare experts.
Advanced Bone Support Tablets Benefits
- Strengthens Bones
- Provides complete Bone nutrition
- Encourage Bone Growth
- Speeds up Recovery
- Aids Bone healing
How to Take Advanced Bone Support Tablets?
- Take 1 tablet per day after food.
- Each bottle contains 30 Tablets.
Advanced Bone Support Tablet Ingredients
- Cissus quadrangularis: Cissus quadrangularis is rich in Vitamin C and Antioxidants, well known to reduce bone loss, promote fracture healing, and prevent conditions like osteoporosis.
- Calcium: Osteoporosis, or brittle bones, can be caused by a lack of calcium. Calcium aids in the rebuilding and strengthening of bones.
- Bamboo Silica: Bamboo silica is just as important for bone health as calcium. It helps with bone density and flexibility. Silica naturally increases the presence of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and boron in the body.
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that is necessary for normal skeletal growth and bone homeostasis. Zinc also appears to promote bone regeneration.
- Copper: Serum copper levels in the normal range are critical for bone health. Lower serum copper levels are associated with lower bone mineral density in the femoral neck and total femur.
- Manganese: Manganese is necessary for bone health, including bone formation and maintenance. Manganese promotes bone mineral density when combined with the nutrients calcium, zinc, and copper. This is especially important in older people.
- Boron: Boron is a trace element that promotes bone growth and development. It also influences minerals like calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium and works in tandem with vitamin D.
- Selenium: Selenium deficiency results in increased bone loss and low bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is required for the formation of collagen, which is the foundation for bone mineralization. Increased vitamin C levels have been linked to higher bone density in studies.
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D is required for strong bones and muscles. Without Vitamin D, our bodies are unable to absorb calcium, which is necessary for bone health.
- Vitamin K2: Vitamin K2 stimulates the calcium-binding activities of two proteins, matrix GLA protein and osteocalcin, which aid in bone formation and maintenance.
- Bioperine: It promotes the absorption of minerals effectively into the blood, and enhance their bioavailability.