- IronPlus Gummies provides essential vitamins & minerals that the body needs to generate red blood cells.
- These gummies are power packed with vitamins (A, C, B2, B6 & B12) and key minerals like Iron and copper that are essential for red blood cell formation.
- IronPlus Gummies are designed for high oral bioavailability, fast acting and offer a great taste.
IronPlus Gummies Benefits:
1. Support red blood cell formation
2. Maintains healthy Hemoglobin levels
3. Eliminates fatigue
4. Boosts immunity
5. Supports brain function
How to Take IronPlus Gummies?
- 1-2 gummies daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended daily usage.
- For best results, take the gummies on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals.
- If stomach upset occurs, you may take these gummies with food.
- Avoid taking antacids, dairy products, tea, or coffee within 2 hours before or after taking the IronPlus Gummies because they will decrease its effectiveness.
- Each bottle contains 30 servings.
IronPlus Gummies Main Ingredients:
Iron (as ferrous fumarate): Iron is the key mineral required by the body to produce red blood cells.
Vitamin A (as Retinol): Stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells, involved in immune responses.
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine): Functions as a coenzyme in the production of haeme, a component of haemoglobin.
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): Plays an essential role in the formation of healthy red blood cells and is important for healthy nervous system.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid): Facilitates iron absorption from the Gastro-Intestinal tract.
Copper (as Curpric sulfate pentahydrate): Helps your body absorb iron from the intestines.
Folate (as L Methyl Folate): Needed for the formation of heme, the pigmented, iron-containing portion of the hemoglobin in red blood cells (erythrocytes).
What does the doctor say!
Iron deficiency , low hemoglobin (anemia) is very common in our country, especially in women. Low Hemoglobin ( Anemia) can result from multiple causes, the commonest and most correctable being dietary deficiency of blood forming nutrients.
Low hemoglobin can be a cause for chronic fatigue, tiredness, hair loss, poor skin health and other more serious medical problems. Iron deficiency during pregnancy can lead to health problems for the mother and baby.
Multiple nutrients like Iron, folic acid, B6, B12, Copper, Vit A etc are needed for formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells in the blood that carry vital oxygen to all tissues of the body.
It is important for us to get these vital nutrients either through our diet or supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, just iron is not enough. Body needs other minerals like Copper and vitamins like, Folic acid, B12, B6 & A to form Red blood cells.
Yes, taking Vit C along with Iron supplements increases the absorption of Iron into the body.
The vitamin C and iron combine to form an iron chelate complex, which increases the solubility of iron in the small intestine, resulting in increased absorption across the membranes of the intestine. Therefore, vitamin C must be taken at the same time as the iron supplement in order to be effective.
IronPlus gummies are very gentle on the stomach. They also taste good. They are a sure shot tasty and pleasant way to take all nutrients needed to form hemoglobin.
Definitely. Each & every part of our body needs oxygen to live and function. All ingredients of iron+ gummies help in formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen to all cells in our body. Therefore Iron+ gummies will ensure adequate nutrition to every cell of your body.
Yes, all ingredients of the IronPlus gummies are safe to be taken in Pregnancy & Lactation.
They are very gentle on the stomach and are also very tasty.
The IronPlus gummies are definitely recommended for young girls. Around 3 to 24 mg of iron may be lost during each menstrual cycle and it is very important for women to take Iron+ supplement, as only iron containing supplements may not help.